Saturday, June 11, 2011
It's easy to enter your blog. Just click on the "Enter" link and fill in the short form. Once you copy the HTML code to your own blog, you will see that all of the blogs listed will also list on yours. Before you know it, you will have shared your blog on numerous locations!
Posted by Esther V. at 8:58 PM
I paid a total of $5.62 for everything you see here. I get so excited when I can shop for things my family needs and pay so little!
Here's what I did:
- Purchased Gillette Hair and Body Cleanser - 2/$7. Used B1G1 mfg. coupon.
- Purchased Crest Pro Health Rinse (1 Liter) and it came with a free travel-sized Crest toothpaste- $4.99. Used $1 mfg. coupon.
- Purchased (2) Crest w/Scope (4 oz) - $2.57 each. Used (2) $0.75 mfg. coupons.
- Purchased Raisin Bran (15 oz) w/raincheck from last week's sale - $1.88. Used $0.70 mfg. coupon.
- Used $3 off $15 purchase coupon from Rite Aid Survey.
- Used $4.99 +UP Reward for previous Renpur shampoo purchase.
Total after coupons =$4.32 + $1.30 tax = $5.62! Plus, I also received $4.20 worth of +UP Rewards for my next shopping trip! WooHoo!!
Posted by Esther V. at 8:14 PM